2. Your data controller
DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L . (based in SoS. Bucuresti-Ploiesti, nr. 15, 4th floor, office nr.15, Sector 1, Bucharest, with tax identification code RO 15979862, being registered at the Commercial Register of the Bucharest Court under no. J40 /16735/2003) collects and processes several categories of personal data which, in accordance with data protection legislation, qualifies us as the controller of this personal data.
3. Legislative context
Under the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR Regulation”) applicable as of 25 May 2018, we are obliged to manage securely and only for the specified purposes the personal data you provide to us through the use of our website, our services or in connection with our business, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR Regulation.
For more details on the content of this legal rule, please visit the following link: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/RO/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679
4. Personal Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a personal data protection officer whom you may contact in relation to any matter concerning the processing of your data, as well as for the exercise of your rights under the applicable legal provisions, in particular if you have questions or concerns about how we process your personal data. The e-mail address where you can contact the Data Protection Officer is: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Visitors and users of DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L. websites: www.dreamfilm.ro.
- Contractual partners such as suppliers, vendors, customers, collaborators, guests with whom copyright assignment contracts are concluded (“Commercial Partners”);
- Individuals interested in participating in our television programs and other media productions, including those who sign up to participate or actually participate in our television programs or other media productions;
- Participants in/on our television programs, including contests, promotions, etc;
- If applicable, candidates for employment with ANTENA TV GROUP SA and/or its employees.
6. Principles of personal data processing
The personal data collected will be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness and transparency”);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes (“purpose-related limitations”);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimisation”);
- accurate and, where necessary, will be updated (“accuracy”);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed (“storage limitations”);
- processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organisational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
7. How we collect and process your information. staff
7.1 Personal information you provide us:
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
A. Data collected on the website DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L:
- information about your computer and about your visits and use of this website (including your address. IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and navigation paths of the site);
- the information you provide to us when creating Accounts on the websites or applications listed for example in Article 5 (including your contact information);
- the information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information you provide to us when you use the services or information that is generated during the use of these services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of use of the services);
- information contained in or related to any communication you send to us or through this site (including correspondence with us, the content of the communication and data associated with the communication);
- the information you provide when you purchase products from our website;
- publications, blogs, interviews, opinions, comments, etc.
B. Data collected in programmes/broadcasts/contests/promotions/events DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L.
- the personal data that you You provide it to us when you interact with us, either by filling out registration or participation forms, or by communicating it to us orally or otherwise in writing (e.g. questionnaires filled out prior to filming or telephone interviews, when you register to use our services, when you participate in discussion forums, etc.), or by disclosing it through your voluntary presence on the show, or by a third party. The data we process may include: first and last name, address, ID card details, CNP, telephone number, e-mail address, personal description, age, date of birth, gender, image, voice, volunteered information about your private life, other personal data about your preferences/behaviour/personality/opinions, if disclosed or resulting from your performance in the programme/contest/mission, and other information as appropriate.
- special personal data relating to guests, participants or competitors and/or other persons (e.g. information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health, sex life or sexual orientation) where (i) are relevant to your participation. in the show/programme/contest; (ii) we are obliged to do so by law; (iii) if you have given your explicit consent to do so; (iv) The operator, through its journalistic activity, fulfils tasks of public interest and/or (v) sensitive data are/were manifestly made public by the data subject.
C. Professional contacts of legal representatives, contact persons or employees of partners, clients, service providers, collected by DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L in the course of its business. Specifically, the professional data processed are: name, surname, job title, telephone number, email address.
D. Personal data contained in the Curriculum Vitae, submitted by candidates in consideration of DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L.’s recruitment advertisements as well as the data of the Operator’s employees, including the data related to the data concerning name and surname, home/residence address, date and place of birth, marital status, personal numerical code, citizenship, nationality, level of education and experience, employment status, e-mail address, telephone number and others, according to the requirements of the Labour Law.
E. Other information you provide to us through correspondence with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise, including, if applicable, questionnaires completed prior to filming or telephone interviews, and any other personal data you choose to send us.
7.2. What happens if you don’t give us your details.
Depending on the data and the purposes of collection, you may enjoy this site or part of the services offered by the Operator without providing us with your data. personal information or your consent or you can enter only the minimum amount of information. However, some personal information is necessary for our website to provide you with the services you have purchased or requested and to log in so that we know you are you. and not someone else. You can manage the data communicated by you. and you can withdraw your consent to commercial communications at any time.
8. The purposes of your data personal
- if you have contacted us through this website or otherwise, we may process your name, contact details, location and other information you have provided to us in order to respond to your queries, arrange your meeting, telephone call or other communications;
- when a Data Subject applies, requests or is invited for the production of video/audio/photo material, for the appearance of the Data Subject in and/or participation in pre-selections, selections, recordings, appearances or participation in broadcasts or campaigns to promote the broadcasts, for the broadcasting or publication in any way of photographs, video recordings, audio recordings or audiovisual recordings and, in general, for the public communication of the broadcasts for certain journalistic, artistic and/or literary purposes;
- for journalistic purposes, where the right of free expression, as provided for by the law in force, prevails over the right to image or privacy of the data subject;
- for interactions between the Data Subject and the Company, according to each particular situation:
- when a Data Subject: (a) transmit to the Company any form, document, or information relating to its interactions and/or transactions with the Company; or (b) uses or purchases the Company’s products; or (iii) enters into, performs and completes a contract (including employment or remote) with the Company;
- when a Data Subject interacts with Company personnel, including customer relations officers, guests or other representatives, e.g. by telephone, letter, fax, face-to-face meetings or email, for the management or administration of the business relationship with the organisation to which the Data Subject belongs;
- when a Data Subject requests to be contacted by the Company, to be included in an email or other mailing list, or when the Data Subject responds to the Company’s request for additional Personal Data;
- when a Data Subject interacts with the Company via online platforms;
- when the Company acts to prevent or investigate suspected fraud, illegal activities, omissions or misconduct relating to a Data Subject’s relationship with the Company or other natural/legal persons;
- when a Data Subject submits his or her Personal Data or Personal Data of a third party (e.g. information about family members and/or employees, etc.) to the Company for any reason;
- for the purpose of communicating with the Data Subject through the channels that the Data Subject has approved in advance to keep the Data Subject informed about the Company’s or the Intact Group’s activities, by sending newsletters, announcements and other information about the services, products and technologies of the Company or any other company within the Intact Group, as well as about events and projects of the Company or any other company within the Intact Group;
- for advertising purposes, including but not limited to advertisements in accordance with the preferences or interests expressed by the Data Subject for customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities or events;
- to transmit news or information on events of interest in accordance with the options expressed by the Data Subject
- to comply with a request from any competent public authority or institution or when responding to requests for information from them;
- when the Company performs tax, financial, regulatory, management, risk management (including risk exposure monitoring) and audit reporting;
- for intra-group reporting within the INTACT MEDIA GROUP to which the Company belongs;
- in order to comply with court decisions and to exercise and/or defend the rights of the Company;
- for the purpose of monitoring and assessing compliance with the policies and standards of the Company and the Intact Group;
- for market and public opinion research purposes, to measure or understand your preferred program-related content and to provide content relevant to you; to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so; to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we provide to you and others and to provide you with relevant advertising;
- for statistical and audience profiling purposes ANTENA TV GROUP SA, as well as for profiling the information in the possession of Antena TV Group SA based on contracts on the transfer of copyright;
- for any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the above.
9. Legal grounds for data processing
a) Performance of a contract (art. 6 para. (1) lit. b of GDPR)
Personal data of employees, customers, potential customers, suppliers, collaborators under copyright assignment contracts, partners and the like may be processed for the purpose of concluding, executing and completing a contract. In this respect, processing is necessary:
- for a contract which the data subject has concluded in his or her own name; or
- Whereas the data subject has taken steps before concluding a contract,
in both cases, including distance contracts concluded online or by telephone or contracts for the assignment of copyright (even if not in written form) or contracts represented by the rules for participation in competitions or quiz shows.
b) Consimtamant (art.6 para. (1) lit. a of GDPR) for the processing of special personal data, for profiling, for participation in market analysis/surveys, for communication with the data subject for marketing, advertising and/or for sending invitations to other upcoming shows/programmes.
c) Compliance with legal obligations (art.6 para. (1) lit. c of GDPR)if we have to comply with a legal obligation provided for either by the laws applicable to the audiovisual field, or specific to labour relations, accounting, auditing, copyright and other laws incident to the Operator’s activity.
d) For certain processing carried out for journalistic purposes, the Controller may also base its processing on the performance of a task serving a public interest (basis provided for by art. 6 para. (1) lit e of the GDPR) and/or the processing relates to personal data which are manifestly made public by the data subject (the basis provided for in Article 9 para. (2) lit e of GDPR).
e) Legitimate interest (art.6 para. (1) lit. f of GDPR) of DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L in connection with the production and broadcasting of television programs or other media productions and all related operations, respectively:
- pre-selection and selection of candidates/participants for DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L;
- verification of information provided by candidates/participants on their capacity to participate in a programme/competition/mission;
- protecting the vital interests of participants in competitions/missions/programmes and providing appropriate protective measures;
- offering direct access to participate in shows/programmes;
- development and distribution of audio-visual programmes;
- providing information, news, materials and broadcasts of an informative or public debate nature, in order to carry out journalistic, artistic and/or entertainment activities;
- solving complaints received by DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L in connection with participation in various shows/programmes
- keeping in the DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L archive all audio-video/program material and personal data contained therein for re-broadcasting or other commercial purposes.
In all cases where the processing will be carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing services arising from our specific field of activity, the Operator will analyse whether the right to free expression, as provided for by the legislation in force, prevails over the right to image or privacy, otherwise it will stop the processing that harms the data subject of these rights.
10. Categories of recipients to whom personal data collected may be transmitted
We do not disclose the personal data we collect about you except as described in this Policy or in separate notices provided in connection with certain activities. We may share your personal data in the following circumstances and to the following recipients:
- DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.LA staff (employees, collaborators);
- third parties (authorised agents, associated operators, independent operators in the perspective of Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which the Operator uses for business reasons, most of the times being specialised, professional services that can manage the volumes and technologies necessary for DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L to carry out its activity (e.g. service providers offering administrative, professional and technical support, business partners, agents, production companies, co-producers, advertising agencies, analysis service providers, subcontractors);
- To governmental or law enforcement authorities, if we are obliged to do so by law, such as for example: the National Tax Administration Agency, the National Audiovisual Council, the Territorial Labour Inspectorate, the Health Insurance House and the Pension House, for filing various applications and forms, as well as other authorities for fulfilling other legal obligations;
- We may also share your personal data with courts, regulators or attorneys or other persons if it is reasonably necessary to establish, exercise or defend a legal or natural right, or for the purposes of alternative, confidential dispute resolution;
- In certain situations, data may also be shared with companies affiliated to the group to which DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L. belongs on a need-to-know, need-to-report basis, as well as other circumstances involving control and decisions at Group level.
Except as detailed above, we will never disclose, trade or lend any of your data. personal data to a third party without notifying you, or, if applicable, without obtaining your prior consent.
11. Transfer of personal data
12. Your rights.
The GDPR Regulation gives certain rights to data subjects, as follows:
a. Right to information and access to your data, which means that you can request confirmation from the controller whether or not it is processing personal data concerning you and, if so, access to that data, as well as information on how the data is processed.
b. Right of intervention on data, consisting of the possibility to obtain on request and free of charge the rectification, updating, blocking, restriction or erasure of data whose processing does not comply with the law, in particular inaccurate data, data that are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or when you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place.
c. Right to rectification (correction) your data personal data processed by us if they are inaccurate or no longer correspond to reality.
d. Right to erasure data or “right to be forgotten” implies the right to request the deletion of data concerning you in certain circumstances, such as: (i) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) your data have been unlawfully processed, (iii) the processing of your data has taken place on the basis of your consent and your consent has been withdrawn.
e. Right to restriction of processing, implies the right to request the cessation of processing in certain circumstances, such as: (i) your dispute the accuracy of the data for the period that would allow us to verify the accuracy of that data and (ii) your data. have been processed illegally, and you. you object to their deletion, requesting that their use be restricted.
f. Right to data portability, which means that when technically feasible, we will be able – at your request – to provide you with your personal data or transmit it directly to another operator. If access cannot be provided within a reasonable time, we will provide you with a date when the information will be transmitted.
g. Right to opposee concerns the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation. . You also have the right to object at any time, free of charge and without any justification, to the processing of your data for commercial or direct marketing purposes by the Operator.
h. Other rights guaranteed by the relevant legal provisions:
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision based solely on automatic processing including profiling;
- the right to take legal action to defend any rights guaranteed by law;
- the right to be notified by the Controller of security breaches that have/may have an impact on data subjects’ data.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, data subjects shall send a written request, signed and dated, by post to the controller’s office or electronically to the e-mail address of the Data Protection Officer email@example.com. The person concerned will receive a reply as soon as possible, but no later than one month after receipt.
In addition to the rights mentioned above, data subjects may lodge a complaint against the processing directly with DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L, stating their request, the reason for their dissatisfaction and/or the rights they consider have been violated, or they may submit a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro) but not earlier than 30 days after a complaint has been submitted to the Operator.
The contact details of the National Personal Data Protection Authority are as follows:
National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
Address. Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, sector 1, postal code 010336
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +40.318.059.211; +40.318.059.212
13. Keeping personal data
Your data personal data are stored by DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L on its servers. Your data personal data will be deleted or removed when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were received or when you request the deletion of the data by exercising the right to be forgotten and DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L is no longer under a legal obligation to continue to store such data. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this section, we will keep information and documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if the information/documents are relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention purposes).
14. Processing of minors’ data
DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L attaches great importance to the protection of personal data belonging to minors. Data of minors under 16 years of age will not be processed without the prior consent of their parents or legal representative. In this regard, DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R.L reserves the right to take reasonable measures to verify whether the person has reached the minimum age required to express his/her own consent or to verify whether the person expressing consent on behalf of the minor is the holder of parental responsibility.
15. Security of personal data
In order to protect the privacy of your data and the personal information you submit through the use of this website, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology continuously. We restrict access to your data. personal information only to those employees who need to know that information to provide you with benefits or services. In addition, we train our employees on the importance of privacy and maintaining the confidentiality and security of your information.
If a leak of personal data occurs, we will make every effort to eliminate it and assess a level of risk related to the leak in accordance with our personal data breach policy. If it is found that the leak may result in physical, material or non-material harm to you. (e.g. discrimination, identity theft, fraud or financial loss), we will contact you without undue delay, unless the law provides otherwise. All our steps will be taken in full cooperation with the competent supervisory authority.
We may update this information document from time to time by publishing a new version on this website.
17. Third party websites
This website may include hyperlinks and details of third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
18. About cookies
As with most websites, this site automatically collects certain information and stores it in log files. This includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, geographic location of your computer or device, browser type, operating system and other information about your visit to this site, for example, pages viewed. This information is used to improve this website and, because of this constant improvement, to better serve our users. Your address IP may also be used to diagnose problems with our server, to administer this site, to analyze trends, to track a user’s navigation of the site and to collect demographic information to help us understand visitor preferences and needs.
19. Site security
We cannot guarantee that Internet data transmissions can be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit and you understand that any information you transfer to DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R. is done at your own risk. risk. However, the Operator uses site security measures in accordance with best practices to protect the website, emails and mailing lists. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring and tracking measures designed to protect data from misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
We are aware that incidents of misuse or unauthorized incursions of the program may occur, this is on almost every website. In these situations, our goals are to move quickly to isolate the problem, ensure or restore proper functionality and minimize inconvenience to our users. If necessary, DREAMFILM PRODUCTION COMPANY S.R. will notify the competent authorities about such incidents of misuse or unauthorized incursion on its sites.
20. Questions, concerns, complaints
If you have questions about your information. If you wish to exercise your personal rights or if you have any queries or complaints, please contact us by sending an e-mail to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Also, you can send us a request in this regard in written form, to the address of the company’s head office, using the application form provided by the Operator.
To update or correct your details. personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org